Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Cost Accounting - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tools Release: 9.2
Program: Driver Calculations/R1632 and F4211 Driver Calculations/R4211DC
When running the R4211DC from the R1632 to create driver balances, if the sales order has a different company in the order header than the sales order detail company (shipping branch), the UBE fails to process the records in the F1632. A record is updated in the F1632 with a blank fiscal year and with blank quantity in the net postings bucket.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup cost objects in the P1620.
2. Setup flex accounting for the 4220 for the company and document type used on the sales order. Make sure the flex accounting has the cost object setup in step 1.
3. Ensure there are values that exist based on the flex accounting setup. For example, if using a category code on the item (PRP4) based on UDC 41/P4, make sure this exists on the item master caetogry codes.
4. Enter a sales order for branch M30 (company 200), but input branch 30 (company 00001) as the shipping branch.
5. Ship Confirm the sales order.
6. Print the invoice (R42565) to update the status and assign a RI document.
7. Run Sales Update. Make sure to turn on flex accounting so the cost object values will populate in the F0911.
8. Verify the journal entries created in the F0911 have cost objects applied.
9. Setup a driver definition in the P1630 for SOQUANTITY using the cost objects on the F0911 for both the sales order detail and history.
10. Activate the driver for processing in the P16301.
11. Run the R1632, which calls the R4211DC.
12. Review the records created in the F1632. Note that the fiscal year is blank and no quantity updates have been made to the Net Posting buckets in this table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms