E1: 49: Billable Freight Line Has Info From Cancelled Line
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the charges are manually entered (P4945) on a shipment connected to a sales order and the first sales order line is canceled, if the user changes the carrier/route for the shipment, the billable freight line is created with the information from the canceled line (wrong carrier)
- P42101 enter sales order with 3 lines
- Work with Shipments - select a route (P4980), take the row exit to Shipment charges and manually change the charge (P4945).
- Approve the shipment.
- P42101 select the order and cancel the first line.
- Go back into the shipment and change the route (carrier) and also the charges. Save and ship the order.
- Run R4981 and notice the billable line is created with the information from the canceled line, not the second line and it contains information from the first carrier, not the second.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms