JDE1: 51F: P51F100 – To Be Committed Amounts From Prior Forecasts Do Not Display
Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Job Forecasting - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Advanced Job Forecasting
When a forecast is left blank for the Current To-Be Committed Amount, the next month amount is effectively zeroed out.
User should not have to re-input Current To-Be Committed Amounts, they should continue to show on the screen (and appear on the Prior To-Be Committed Amounts column.)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a job, accounts and add cost amounts to job.
2. Create a forecast and add amounts in the Current To-Be Committed Amount column
3. Change the status of the forecast to 90 and save the forecast.
4. Add a new forecast for the following month.
5. Change the status to 90 and save the forecast
6. Review the F0902 records for the account and note that the original amount added in the original month is backed out in the subsequent month
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms