E1: 15: Catch-Up Over Fiscal Year End Is Not Being Generated By Recurring Billing Generation (R15100)
(Doc ID 2158751.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a weekly billing frequency and run Recurring Billing Generation (R15100) with Catch Up Processing Selected, R15100 does not generated RB invoices when generating billings over a fiscal year.
Note Scenario Below:
1. Weekly Billing Frequency Set up and assigned to Company
2. Create Lease
3. Create Recurring Billing Information with weekly billing frequency and generate billings but not the last period of the FY.
4. New Fiscal Year has rolled over and Catch-Up RB invoices need to be created
5. Run RB Generation (R15100) for new FY and Period 1 and set Processing Options. On Proration Tab and Item 1. Proration and Catch-Up enter a 2 for Catch-Up and Prorate.
6. Review Billing / Edit Register and Note that only New Fiscal Year and Period 1 is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document