E1: 32: Copying Sales Order Configuration (via P33210) Multiple Times Causes Missing Related Work Order Routings
(Doc ID 2159164.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying a configured sales order detail line from history (via the Configured Item Revisions - P3210), when copying the same order order from history multiple times without saving the sales order, the system is not creating the component routings for subsequent component work orders.
Steps to replicate:
1. Define a dynamic configured item with a conditional configured P Rule Component.
2. Enter a new line of configured item on a sales order.
3. Search for Configured parent item from history in the Configured Item Revisions.
4. Select the configuration
5. Click Add to Order
6. Click Submit and close
7. Locate order and add Line 2.000 by copying line 1.000.
8. Copy line 1 by going to Config history by for newly-generated Sales Order.
9. Perform same steps of entering 6 lines of 5 each. Copying Line 1.000 from history and adding each line without accepting the sales order until all lines have been entered.
10. Run R31410 to process work orders by attaching Parts list and routing status 10 to 15
11. The Routing is attached for both the configured parent and components associated with Line Numbers 1.000 and 2.000.
12. For Lines 3.000 through 7.000, the Parts List is attached but not the Routing for the configured component work order. This ultimately ends up affecting the work order costs by undervaluing them.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document