E1: 42: RTSOOUT Not Triggered By Sales Header Change
(Doc ID 2160251.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
At the time order header changes have been made during SO Entry (P4210) the Real Time Event RTSOOUT is not triggered. The RTSOOUT does not get triggered unless the user clicks down a line in the grid to edit the order line, before clicking OK to save the order changes.
The client feels the Real Time Event RTSOOUT should be triggered right after header changes have been made and the user has clicked to accept the header changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Before updating the sales order, check the Event Transfer Table (F90710) and make sure there are no records populated.
- In Customer Service Inquiry (P4210), Find the Order that you wish to make header changes to.
- Take the Row Exit to Sales Order Header Revisions.
- Click on the Additional Header Information Tab and note the values defaulted in the header fields for pricing, freight and delivery instructions.
- Change Several Fields in the Header.
- Click OK. The Review Order Header Data Before Accept (084X) warning appears.
- The order Detail Screen is displayed with the cursor positioned on the first line.
- Return to the Event Transfer Table (F90710) and click Find. No records are fetched. No real time transfer to RTSOOUT has been made yet.
- Click down on the next line to edit the line. WARNING – Verify Change Reason appears.
- Click OK again. System Event Still In Process warning appears.
- Order change is saved and Customer Service Inquiry screen is returned.
- Check the Event Transfer Table (F90710) and click Find after the order changes have been saved has been saved, a record now appears for the order in the table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document