Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: R40R010 - Create Schedule UBE
When processing demand from the F40R11 table to create sales orders using the R40R010 (Create Schedule UBE), the CRTSOSTS (create sales order status) field never gets updated to a value other than 1 (processing). This occurs when there are multiple canceled sales order lines on the F4211 with the same DEID (Demand ID) as the customer has requested product and then canceled the quantity. When new demand is processed by the R40R010, the CRTSOSTS flag is properly updated, but if the R40R010 is ran a second time over the same data, the CRTSOSTS flag is set to a 1 and never gets set to a valid value of 0 or 2.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created EDI Demand for firm demand with valid DSE setup on a sold to address and item using the P47171.
2. Run the R47171 to create demand detail records (F40R11)
3. Run the R40R010 to create sales orders and verify the sales order was created.
4. Delete the demand in the F40R11.
5. Run R40R010. Confirm the sales order line was canceled.
6. Reset the data in the F47171, F47172 and F47173 and change the release number. Do not change the date on the promised delivery and requested ship date in order to keep updating the same sales order.
7. Run the R47171 again to create F40R11 records.
8. Run the R40R010 again to create a new sales order line on the same sales order.
9. Delete the demand detail record.
10. Run the R40R010 again to cancel the sales order line.
11. Repeat steps 6 - 10 two more times to ensure there are multiple canceled sales order lines on the sales order with the same DEID.
12. Revise the data in the F47 tables again with a new release number, but use the same dates.
13. Run the R47171 again to create F40R11 records.
14. Run the R40R010 to create a new sales order line. Verify the CRTSOSTS flag is set to 0 on the first run and the sales order line was created on the same sales order.
15. Without making any changes, run the R40R010 again over the same demand detail record. This time the CRTSOSTS flag is set to a 1 and does not change to 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms