Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgraded to Tools 126.96.36.199, when a role has databrowser security Launch=Y, Search=N set, the Public Queries list does not populate with the list of queries a role has view access to. If the databrowser security is changed to Launch=Y, Search=Y, then the Public Queries drop down list does populate. This is a different behavior than in tools 188.8.131.52.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create new databrowser query on F0101 in JDV910
2. Request sharing of query
3. Approve the query for sharing
4. Create new role with access to JDV910 environment
5. Add view security to new shared query to new role
6. Add databrowser security to new role Y, Y
7. Add new role to test user as the only role, included in *ALL
8. Log in with test user, invoke databrowser
9. See 1 Public Queries
10. Open shared query
11. Log out
12. Change databrowser security to Y N
13. Clear security cache
14. Log in as the test user, invoke databrowser
15. Click radio button for public queries
16. No shared query is displayed, it says "select radio button …."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms