E1: GRID: Data Does Not Populate in Preview in Export Assistant Screen for Range Option
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For either Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, or Chrome, the preview screen does not display any data when Exporting to Excel. This is only an issue which occurs when selecting the Range option. Users then have to refresh the page in order for data to display.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Go into any application and click on the Find icon to populate data into the grid.
2. Choose the Export icon and Export to Excel (IE 11 or Chrome/Firefox).
3. Define cell range Select Range of data and no data from grid appears from grid.
4. The workaround is to use the vertical scroll bar and the data appears or press F5 to refresh.
5. You can then select/highlight the data desired and then the data will be exported to Excel.
After Clicking Refresh
Tools release 18.104.22.168
Tools release 9.1.5.x applied with POC for Bug_23015570/Bug_23015527/Bug_22584982 reported in Document 2104153.1 E1: GRID: After Clicking Continue in Import Assistant/Preview, Screen Hangs When Importing Large Number of Rows
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms