Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Print (R42565) is ignoring the Status Code From and To Processing Options.
R42565 should select F4211 records with 580 status as specified in the processing options. Client wants data selection to come from processing options only. If the From and To Processing Option is set at 580, the program should not process records that are not at Next Status 580.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter Customer Service Inquiry (P4210). In the QBE line enter Next Status = 580 and click Find. Expand to see all records. There are 248 SO Detail (F4211) records at Next Status 580.
- Setup a version of Sales Invoice Print (R42565) with the following processing options:
- 1. Status Code From = 580
- 2. Status Code To = 580
- 3. Based on Status 2 (Next)
- 5. Prevent Next Status Update = 1 (Prevent)
- 6. Prevent A/R Number Assignment = 1 (Prevent)
- When submitting the job, data selection is on Document Invoice Number (DOCO) in F4211 > 0.
- On Printer Selection, click OK
- While job is still processing, Row Exit to Execution Detail
- Click on the SQL Statement tab and verify the SQL statement is populated which indicates the data selection has been completed.
- Now click on the Introspection Data Tab and click on the Turn Introspection On Button
- The screen shows that so far 9,781 records have been processed. There are only 248 records at status 580. This shows the program is ignoring the Status Code From and To Processing Options.
- Job finally completes. Click on Hyperlink. PDF is not displayed.
- Attempt to view PDF in Row Exit
- Still no PDF comes up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms