Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
Item Restriction functionality is inconsistent. Items are restricted at the sold to level but only if the ship to is the same in the header as the detail. If you override the ship to in the detail to anything other than the header then the restriction is not applied.
Items should be restricted at the Sold To level regardless is the Ship To is different in the detail than the header.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P03013. Set billing instructions for a custom to exclude items.
2) P40131 exit from P03013. Item needs to be added.
3) P4210. Enter a sales order with a different ship to than the sold set for item restrictions in customer master to and add a line for the restricted item. The error is set as it should be based on the Sold To address.
4) P4210. Now add another line for the same restricted item but change the ship to in the detail to something other than in the header. The restriction is not applied.
5) P4210. Now add another line for the same restricted item but change the ship to in the detail to same as the sold to in the header. The restriction is applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms