E1: 13: R12807 Assigns Incorrect Service Type When Doing Assocciations And Routs
(Doc ID 2162717.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing Association with Routs for i.e. 30 Day and 60 Day Services setup in the P1207. after the R12807 PM update is run the Association, Routs, and Assigned Work Orders are correctly due on the correct dates. However when looking at the P12071 PM Backlog we see PM’s that are 60 Day Services with the incorrect “Service Type” Description, the Service Type Description being used is the 30 Day “Service Type” Description.
Steps To Duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 3 Assets 300500, 300501, and 300502 in the Equipment Master make them all the same.
2. Go to menu G1315 and create a P1207 PM for asset 300500 with both a 30 Day and 60 Day services
3. Setup the following Routs for the ED030 Service Type / 30 Day Service, and the ED060 Service Type / 60 Day Service.
4. Next Setup and Association between the 60 Day service and 30 Day Service
5. Create a version of the R12807 PM Update and make sure the Data Sequencing is setup with
Service Days Descending.
6. Setup the R12807 Data selecting on Asset 300500
7. Make sure the Processing options are set with a Through Date of 7/15/16, Status From = 01, Status To = 50 and to Create Assigned Work Orders, and Project Work Order Start and Past Dates.
8. Now go to the P12071 PM Back Log and in the QBE Line inquire on Service Days ED0* and PM Status 50. This will insure all routs are displayed. Compare Service Type fields to Service Days fields and notice there are 60 Day services with a Service Types of ED30 which is the 30 service Service Type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document