Last updated on JULY 22, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When converting Sales Price Level from 3 to 1, where the primary location
records is a non-blank location, the F4106 record still has the location
field populated after R41816 has run. There should be no location field
populated in the F4106 record after the UBE completes since Sales Price Level
1 = item only. This prevents base price retrieval in sale order entry.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add a new item with sales price level 3
2. Add item branch (branch 30) and make the primary location non-blank
3. Add 2 more locations for the item in branch 30
4. Add base price records for all 3 locations
5. Set R41816 processing options 1, 2, and 3 to 1, 30, and 1 respectively
6. Run R41816 and the remaining F4106 record still has the location field
Manually delete and re-add the base price record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms