E1: OMW: F983051 Date Last Executed (VRVED) in Target Environment is Updated After Promoting UBE Version
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When promoting a version between environments (e.g. from DV to PY and/or PY to PD) the "Date Last Executed" (VRVED) value in the F983051 table is copied from the source environment.
This can result in unexpected VRVED values for a version within a specific environment. For example, if a version is promoted from DV to PY, the VRVED for that version in PY will now reflect the "Date Last Executed" from DV which is not necessarily the last date for which the version was run in PY.
Steps to Replicate:
- In Universal Table Browser (UTB), Open Table F983051 in DV and PY, filter search to ube version R0006P XJDE0005
- Make note of the current VRVED date values for DV and PY
- In DV, Batch Versions submit R0006P|XJDE0005
- In UTB, refresh DV record for R0006P|XJDE0005. Note date change in VRVED
- In Object Management Workbench (OMW), promote ube version R0006P|XJDE0005 from DV to PY
- In UTB, refresh PY record for R0006P|XJDE0005. Note date change in VRVED is inherited from DV record
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms