Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Type Code is setup in the Defaults Tab of Who's Who (P01012), no matter what value is placed in that option, no Type Code is defaulted to in 'Who's Who'.
Refer to these previous bugs:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
First make sure that the Who's Who (P01012) Version (ZJDE0003) that is being called has processing options set to default the Type Code to 'B' (for this example).
1. Open the Customer Application(P90CA080), and click the Add button.
2. Enter name of new customer and search type of 'C' and push the 'Save and Continue' button.
3. Open 'Who's Who' (P01012) and inquire on your new customer.
4. From the Menu, select Row and then 'Who's Who' (P0111)
5. Notice Line 0 and scroll to the right to the Type Code Field and notice the type code field is a '.' and not 'B' (as what was setup as the default code in this example).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms