Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Apparel Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Web Client exception is created when Storage/Shipping Row Exit is accessed from Multi level Item Revision (PCW02A) and cancelled with child items in FCW02 that are yet to be created at status `T' and Short Item Number zero.
e1root log errors:
This issue can be replicated using the following steps:
1. Style Item Master PCW51, Create a Style Item and few child items
2. Select root item in PCW51, Select to go into Multi-level revision
3. Row Exit -> Storage/Shipping and save a record
Make sure this record exists in F4908
4. PCW51, Select root item, Row Exit -> Structure Definition
5. Select a level, Configure Level and select a few more values
Do not Create Child Items at this point and exit
In FCW02, note that a record has been created with 0 Short Item Number and Status `T'
6. PCW51, Select root item, Select, to go into Multi-level revision
7. Row Exit -> Storage/Shipping and cancel
8. Note that system goes into processing and finally results in a Web Exception
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms