Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Version Design does not keep printer setting. In Report Version Design Aid, after assigning a printer in Print Setup, save the version, go back into Print Setup again, the printer assigned earlier is gone.
Steps to Duplicate:
- In Object Management Workbench (OMW) application (P98220), include a report version in an OMW project. This version can be copied from another version, or a newly added version.
- Highlight on the Report Version object in the project and select Design Button.
- In the Design Tools tab, select Report Design.
- In Version Design Aid, from File menu select Print Setup.
- Click on the ... button beside the Printer Name field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms