E1: 43: P43060 - RTPOOUT Not Created For Multiple Line PO
(Doc ID 2166345.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When releasing a requisition to a purchase order (PO) with more than 1 line, RTEPOOUT is only written for the updates to F4311 for the requisition. No records are written for the new PO lines. This only seems to occur when approval processing is activated for PO creation.
When releasing a req to a PO with more than 1 line, RTEPOOUT records should be written for the F4311 req records that are updated and for the new PO lines that are created from the req.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P90701A. Verify RTPOOUT is set up to create outbound events for the specified testing env.
2) P4310. Enter a 2 line J line type PO.
3) P4310. Create a PO version with an approval route attached. Attach this version to P43060.
4) P43060. Set Item Consolidation processing option not to consolidate.
5) P43060. Release the req.
6) Review the logs and note we only wrote F90710 RTE records for the updates to the F4311 requisition detail records. There were no RTE records created for the 2 new F4311 PO detail lines created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document