Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Sales
Powerforms Sales Order Entry (P42101)
When 2 free goods are attached to 1 item and the Sales Commission preference is activated on the Customer, the Saleperson Address number is populated in the Sales Detail Commissions (F42160) record for the first free good, but not for the second free good. This is occurring in the production environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Sales Order.
- Enter SO Detailed Line which turns bold because of Free Goods attached.
- Clicking on the Free Goods Tab shows there are two free good items for the 1 sales item. One of the items has UOM = EA and the other item has UOM = UN.
- Inquire after the order is saved and confirm there are 3 lines, the ordered item and the two free goods items.
- Enter SO Detail Revisions and check the Detail Commissions on the first line.
- Sales rep 2076591 is attached to the first order line in the SO Detail Commissions (F42160) file.
- Now check commissions on the first Free Good line.
- Sales rep 2076591 is attached to the first free good line in the SO Detail Commissions (F42160) file.
- Now check commissions on the second Free Good line.
- The second free good line did NOT get a record in the SO Detail Commissions (F42160) file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms