E1: 41: Incorrect Account Balance
(Doc ID 2167427.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When issuing (P4112) the entire quantity of an item (06 lot cost method) after a receipt was done, the inventory issue transaction is recorded in F4111, Cardex, at a different extended cost than the original receipt. This is causing amount discrepancies.
1. P4310 Enter a purchase order with quantity 8785 and extended cost 30492,45, the unit cost is calculated 3,4710 (the real unit cost is 30492,45 / 8785 =3,470967558338076).
2. P4312 Enter receipt for the purchase order.
3. Unit cost is updated for cost method 06 to 3,4710 in F4105
4. P4111, Item Ledger shows a transaction for 30492,45
5. P4112 Enter an inventory issue with 8785 quantity. The cost for this transactions comes in as 3,4710. Extended cost is calculated to 30492.74.
6. P4111 Item Ledger records a record for 30492.74. Now there is a variance between the Item Ledger transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document