E1: 43: CafeOne Dynamic Link To Supplier Catalog (P41061) by Short Item (ITM) Fails
(Doc ID 2168000.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, WEB - Composite Application Framework
CafeOne mapping from Open Receipts Inquiry (P43214) to Supplier Catalog Inquiry (P41061)
After defining Work with Purchase Receipts (P43214 Form W43214A) as a CafeOne Application using Related Information Administration (P952332) and linking it to Work With Supplier Catalog Inquiry (P41061 Form W41061B) with a Dynamic Link on Short Item Number (ITM), the Supplier Catalog Inquiry fetches all short item numbers and does not filter by the short item number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define Work with Purchase Receipts (P43214 Form W43214A) as a CafeOne Application using Related Information Administration (P952332).
- Start Work with Purchase Receipts (P43214 Form W43214A)
- Select Personalization, Edit Current Page
- Press Create New Content
- Drop the EnterpriseOne Form icon on the right-hand side of the window
- On the "Create Link to Embedded EnterpriseOne Form" input application P41061, and select the Dynamic Link option.
- On Short Item Number dropdown box, change the selection "remains as" to "is mapped to"
- On the W43060B, select the yellow plus sign on the Short Item Number column.
- Save the Embedded EnterpriseOne Form
- Press Save As layout, and name the layout
- Populate a Short Item Number in the QBE line of Work with Purchase Receipts, and click Find
- Notice that the Supplier Catalog Inquiry does not fetch records with the matching short item number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document