E1: 03B: Encountering Erroneous Error Message When Running Credit Analysis Refresh (R03B525) - File Cannot be Accessed / Invalid Parameters
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Delinquency Notices (Letters) process with the Credit Analysis Refresh (R03B525), the jobs appear to complete with no issues (shows "Done") and documents are correct. However, a email is received indicating the job finished in error.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set up a customer with a blank in the default currency code on its customer master.
2. Enter past due invoices for this customer.
3. Go to Work With Batch Versions - Available Versions (BV) and enter R03B525
4. Select XJDE0003 - Generate Delinquency Fees and Data Selection
5. Enter appropriate Data Selection (Default) - See attachment
6. Populate Aging, Update, Notices, and Fees Tabs
Note - The Update Credit Cash Management Table (F03B15) can be enabled or disabled; it won't make a difference. If the update the F03B15 is selected, check the F03B15 table: it is populated correctly with the invoices entered in Step 2.
7. Check the WorkCenter Messages:
a. File cannot be accessed. Change IBM security or authority using the IBM EDTOBJAUT command. This file cannot be accessed with the current IBM authority for the User executing this request.
b. Invalid Parameters - Parameters passed to function contain invalid values. Check parameters for valid values.
NOTE: This issue was reported in Bug 20730120 for 9.1 and was fixed, but the fix appears to have been excluded (missing) in 9.2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms