E1: 43: Tax Amount Changes After Line Default Changes Tax Rate/Area
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: Voucher Match (P4314)
When using the form exit for Line Defaults in the Voucher Match (P4314) application to change the tax rate/area, the tax amounts are changing after the OK button is selected and the warning message Tax Rate/Area Override is received. This causes the total tax amount to be recalculated incorrectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a tax rate/area for CO at 3.8% and IA at 4.1%.
- Enter a six line purchase order with each line having a quantity of 1 at $25 ea with the 3.8% tax.
- Receive the line in full using the P4312.
- At voucher match, select the receipt lines to voucher. Change the line defaults to the tax rate area of IA (4.1%).
- Review the tax amount on each line. Some lines are calculated at 1.02 and some contain 1.03, but the total tax is 6.15 (150*.041=6.15)
- Click OK to complete the voucher. A warning message will appear "Tax Rate/Area Override" and all the lines now have 1.02 and the total tax is 6.12.
- Finish processing the voucher and note the total tax on the voucher is 6.12, but in reality, it should have been 6.15.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms