WS:07:Retro Pay Not Pulling Account Inormation From Payroll AAIs
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System: EnterpriseOne 9.1
Actual behavior: Employee used to work for different business unit in the past thus the old timecard account number is different then the current timecard account number. When creating the retro pay timecard, processing option 2 in the P186701 is set to blank so that system would pull the current account from the AAI (automatic account instruction) table. However, system ignored this processing option entirely and continue to pull in the old account number from the old timecard.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Created employee in one business unit. Run payroll to create timecard history for this business unit.
2 Next, change the employee to a different business and run more payroll for this new business unit.
3. Fastpath to P186201 and created employee list group for the employees that you want to include in this retro pay
4. IV to P186701 and set processing option 2 to blank.
5. Fastpath to P186701 and added a Retro rule with dates range from step 1 above. Filled all the mandatory field
New work date :
New hourly rate:
Included timecards based on all pay types
6. Submitted the rule. Check the R186704 retroactive pay batch review and notice new timecard created for retro pay type
7. Data browser over the F06116 (timecard at this point is still under pending for approval) and checked the account number field and notice the old account from step 1 above is pulling into the retro timecard.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms