E1: 42: Commission Doubles in P42101
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
When entering a sales order via P42101 for a customer who has a simple commission attached to the Customer Billing Instructions the commission records in the F42150 and F42160 are doubled. The same order entered via P4210 does not have the issue.
Do not double commission records when entering orders via P42101.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P01012. Verify a valid employee record exists.
2) UDC 42/RS. Create a UDC record for the employee.
3) P03013. Setup a commission in customer billing instructions for 13% and basis code I.
4) P42101. Enter a 1 line sales order.
5) P42101 re-inquire on the order and view commission details. Note the record has been duplicated.
6) P4210. Enter a 1 line sales order.
7) P4210 re-inquire on the order and view commission details. Note there is only one record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms