E1: 31A: X Costs Are Being Added to the A1 Planned When Planned is Written From Running R3102A
(Doc ID 2170592.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
X costs are being added to the A1 currents when planned is written from running R3102A
For a purchased item without a BOM A1 does not have current when the parts list is added manually with the same item as the work order parent since R31410 is not ran to attach the parts list. However, X costs are added to current upon order entry. When Planned is calculated the X costs are being added to A1 for planned creating large variances.
Would like the X cost not added to the A1 for planned
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a standard cost purchased item
2. Setup a 08 cost and simulate and freeze it to the 07 bucket
3. Add an X cost to the P30026 and freeze it with the material cost
4. Enter a work order for this purchased item without a BOM or Routing
5. Already the system is populating the current amounts for the X costs
6. Add the same purchased part to the parts list for a rework
7. Issue the part
8. Complete the work order
9. Run R31802A in proof over the work order
10.The planned A1 amounts include the X costs creating a variance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document