Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the R42950 to update cost and exchange rate for a kit item that was already ship confirmed and during confirmation one of the costs on one or more components changed, the extended cost is not always calculated correctly. If a kit component cost change occurred at ship confirmation by design we do not update extended cost. R42950 needs to be run to update extended cost as per BUG 16619766 - KIT PARENT COST NOT UPDATED AFTER SHIP CONFIRM. R42950 should update the extended cost in any scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a kit parent item with 2 components. Set the cost for each comp to 07 cost of $10.00 and price of $20.00.
2) P0015A. Set exchange rate to be 1 USD = 1.41 CAD.
3) P4210. Enter a sales order for a quantity of 1 for a Canadian customer. Note the foreign unit costs.
4) P4105. Change the cost of both components to $11.00.
5) P4205. Confirm the order. Review the F4211 costs and note they are correct but extended cost retains the old extended cost.
6) P0015A. Set exchange rate to be 1 USD = 1.51 CAD.
7) R42950. Set the processing option to update cost and exchange rate and run over the order. Note the exchange rate is now changed but the extended cost has not been updated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms