E1: 30: Batch Quantity Not Cleared When Hidden from Form - Copied to Next Item Added
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Processing Option 3 of the Display tab of P3003 defined as blank (Field is inactive on the form) to not display the Batch Quantity field (alias #BQT), if inquiring on a routing for Item A that has a batch quantity, then inquiring on another item (Item B) and clicking "Add" for a new routing for Item B, the batch quantity of Item A will be added to the newly created routing for Item B.
1. Create a routing with a batch quantity (Item A)
2. Create a new manufactured item (Item B)
3. Inquire on the routing of Item B which has a batch quantity in P3003. Processing Option 3 of the Display tab of P3003 defined as blank.
4. Click "Add" to create a new routing for Item B. Save the new routing.
5. Review the new routing in F3003 via Data Browser for Item B and note that the Batch Quantity is the same as the Batch Quantity of Item A..
The expected result is that the system will add a record for Item B without the Batch Quantity that was defined by the previous record (Item A).
Note - If Batch Quantities are being used, then Processing Option 3 of the Display tab of P3003 should be defined with a '1' to display the Batch Quantity. If you are not using batch quantities and you do not want the system to display the Batch Quantity field, then leave Processing Option 3 blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms