E1: XMLP: Numeric Report Variable With Value 0 Not Captured in XML Source and Report's PDF Output
(Doc ID 2173419.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the value of a numeric report variable is 0, then the variable value is not displayed in its batch version's PDF output or in its RD jobs xml source.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Login heavy client with affected tools release such as 220.127.116.11
2. Create OMW project
3. Add Batch Application
4. Create a group section with four RV variable with alias AN8
5. Name variables mn0NoDecimal_AN8, mn0OneDecimal_AN8, mn1NoDecimal_AN8, mn1OneDecimal_AN8.
6. In DO section ER, assign mn0NoDecimal_AN8=0, mn0OneDecimal_AN8=0, mn1NoDecimal_AN8=1, mn1OneDecimal_AN8=1.
7. Setup XMLP with blank RTF and RD for the above UBE.
8. Run locally to get XML source file.
9. XML file produce element for mn0OneDecimal_AN8, mn1NoDecimal_AN8, mn1OneDecimal_AN8. However mn0NoDecimal_AN8 is not in XML file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document