E1: 31B: Blend Lot Cost by Attribute Percent
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 9.1 / F31B31 Lot Costs
Blend Lot Cost by Attribute Percent
Scenario: T2T operation to transfer from one tank to 2 tanks, each with a different EUR. Each EUR has a different value of the same attribute.
Is it possible to distribute the cost of the operation depending on the value taken by that attribute in each tank?
1) TANK1 with 100 LT of EUR1 with attribute of 43 % fat content.
2) Transfer 70 LT to TANK2 and 30 LT to TANK3
3) TANK2 also contains EUR2 with 7 % fat content and TANK3 also contains EUR3 with 36% fat content.
4) Total Cost T2T operation = U$S 1000, where fat contains is the cost component with 10 U$S/LT
5) The system currently does not consider the % of fat content proportionally, and assigns U$S 700 (.7 x 1000) to TANK2 and 300 U$S (.3 x 1000) to TANK3
Requested Cost functionality:
Assign 7% / 43% x U$S 1000 = U$S 162,79 to TANK2 and to 36% / 43% x U$S 1000 = U$S 837, 21 to TANK3. The assignment must be in % fat content not for volume.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms