E1: 32: Foreign List Price FPRC and Price History Flag SO09 Zero'd Out With Date Change For Configured Item Sales Order Released from Sales Quote Using Advanced Pricing
(Doc ID 2175364.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Foreign List Price FPRC and Price History Flag SO09 blanked out with requested date change for Configured Item
When using advanced pricing if a date is changed on a sales order for a configured the Foreign List Price FPRC and Price History Flag SO09 are blanked out.
Expect to NOT have the Foreign Unit Price field and price history blank out after changing the requested date of the sales order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a price adjustment for a configured item
2. Enter a quote for the configured item using P42101
3. Convert the quote to a sales order using P420111
4. Bring up the order in F4211 and note that the price override flag has been set to 1 since the sales order was converted from quote. The foreign list price and price history flag are populated.
5. Change the requested date on the header of the sales order
6. Accept the changes
7. Bring up the order in F4211 and note that both the Foreign List and Price History are blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!