E1: 31: Original And Substitute Items In BOM Handeled As Not Related In WO Parts List
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The link between the original component and its substitute defined in a BOM does not seem to remain as the BOM is attached as a parts list to a WO and for that reason , issuing the material through backflush could be wrong
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have an available stock of 33+70 item C1 on different lots (the 33 on the first lot to be picked), an available stock of 65 item C2 on one lot and 40 of item F available on one lot.
2 Create a Work Order for 100 item A, have routings and parts list attached and material committed.
3. The parts list have committed 33+67 of item C1, 65 of item C2 and 35 of item F.
4. Doing a first Super Backflush of 10 of the 100 on the WO would issue 10 of item C1 (from the lot of 33), 7 C2 and 4 F (11 of C2 and F together).
5.The second and third Super Backflush of 10 each will issue material the same way as the first.
6. The fourth Super Backflush of 10 will issue 3+7 C1 (from the lots original of 33 & 70), 7 C2 and 4 F.
7. The fifth through the eighth Super Backflush of 10 will issue 10 C1 (from the lot original of 70), 7 C2 and 4 F
8. As 8/10th of the WO has been completed 80 of 100 C1 has been issued, 56 of 65 C2 and 32 of 35 F.
9. As the ninth Super Backflush of 10 is about to be performed 10 C1 and 7 C2 will be issued but the 4 F that would be suggested would over issue that component.
10. The tenth Super Backflush would suggest to over issue both components C2 and F.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms