E1: 42: P4210 - Substitute Item Functionality not Invoked when Availability Checking = 2
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry and Substitute Item Functionality
P4210 System does not invoke substitute item functionality as expected when availability checking = 2 to activate, notify, but do not backorder or cancel
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4101/P41026; add item with no availability.
2. P4104; Define Cross Reference Item for 1 above
3. P03013; Set Customer Billing Instructions for Sold To address to allow substitute items.
4. P4210; Set processing options on Cross Ref Tab = S for Substitute Item and Commitment tab #1 Availability Checking = 2
5. P4210; Add new order and see that Substitute item functionality is not invoked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms