E1: 13: P1311 Bill Of Material Not Found Error When Creating Assigned WO
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to manually create and assigned work order from an condition based alert in the P1311 Condition Based Alerts Revisions, the following error is given. Error ID 2741 Bill Of Material not found.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Go to menu G13CBM
2. Daily Processing P1310 Condition Based Alerts Workbench Work with Condition Based Alerts
3. Click Add (this takes you to the P1311 Condition Based Alerts Workbench Condition Based Alerts Revisions)
(In the P1311 version being used Make sure that processing option 1 in the in the Versions tab is blank for the version of R1312
4. Enter asset number, Description, alert level = 2, event date/time. In Response Details tab, enter Response Type 3, planned start date and a valid model work order i.e. 558070 that has an inventory item without a BOM
5. Save the record.
6. Re-inquire on the alert in P1310 and select the record to go to P1311; go to the Form Exit / Manual Responses/Create WO.
7. Click on the save button; notice the system generates Error ID 2741 Bill of Material Not Found error.
At the point the error is thrown If cancel is clicked, the system still creates an assigned work order that displays in the P1311.
At the point the error is thrown If Save is clicked twice once in the error screen then again in the P1311, the P1311 does not get the assigned work order
See Screen Attached Shots
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms