Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When it runs the R42800 (Sales update) to process the intercompany SK/OK orders, the system cannot separate the numbers of suppliers from the purchase orders OK, when generates voucher PV .
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set the flag Invoice consolidation for the client 202020 in Billing Information .
2. Check setup for the company 00200 and Business Unit 10 . Address number for Business Unit 10 is 6015 .
3. Check setup for the company 00001 and Business Units 20, 30 . Address number for Business Unit 20 is 6023 and for Business Unit 30 is 6031 .
4. Set the process Intercompany SI-SK/OK as per KM documentation
STEPS to replicate:
1. Enter two SI sales orders for the client 202020 and the company 00200, branch 10 as supplier:
- The first order SI , with order number 142, has Branch/Plant = 10 in header and Branch/Plant = 20 in line
- The second order SI , with order number 143, has Branch/Plant = 10 in header and Branch/Plant = 30 in line
2. Confirm Shipments for the both SI sales orders (142 , 143 ).
3. Run R4210IC to create the intercompany sales orders SK , from the SI orders (142, 143). R4210IC creates two SK sales orders with numbers 93 , 94 and two OK purchase orders with numbers 48, 49 :
- SK order number 93 has Branch/Plant = 20 in header and Branch/Plant = 20 in line
- SK order number 94 has Branch/Plant = 30 in header and Branch/Plant = 30 in line
- OK order number 48 has Supplier = 6023 and Ship To = 6015
- OK order number 49 has Supplier = 6031 and Ship To = 6015
4. Run R42565 (Print invoice ) to generate one invoice for the two SK orders (93, 94). The system generates one invoice RT with number 457 for customer 6015.
5. Run R42800 (Sales update) for invoice number 457.
The system generates one voucher, number 456 , with two lines as the invoice 457, but only for the Supplier 6023 that is supplier from the first OK with number 48 and branch 20.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms