E1: UBE: Few UBEs Fail To Submit When Processing Option Is Set To "Prompt for Values". Value In column FSCHNG/F00950 Is Set To 'N'
(Doc ID 2176552.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is an issue with couple of custom and standard reports which fails to submit when processing option is set to "Prompt for values". During submission, after clicking "OK" in the processing option screen, the Batch version screen is displayed instead of going to the printer selection screen. And then the report is not submitted.
Now, for the same version if the "Prompt for values" for processing option is suppressed, the report is submitted successfully.
Below error is captured in the log when this issue happens,
- This issue is specific to Fat Client and Citrix only. When submitted from Web Client, all works fine.
- This issue is specific to QA and PD environment only. Doing a "GET" from DV didn't help.
Below actions were taken to resolve this issue, but in vain,
- Creating a new version from scratch(not copy).
- Deleting the Global table files (all six).
- Doing a GET from working environment.
- Update package was done by including all the required objects.
- Full Package didn't .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document