E1: 43: Purchase Order (PO) Status Incorrect After Partial 2-Way Match Voucher Reversal
(Doc ID 2177297.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a 2-Way Match Partial Voucher is Reversed, the PO is reopened at the beginning statuses per the order activity rules, instead of the previous statuses prior to the voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Purchase Order for J line type for a lump sum of 10,000. Order Status is 220/230.
- Set PO Print (R43500) processing option to use an Override Next Status Code of 400.
- Run PO Print (R43500).
- Order Next Status is updated to 400.
- Create a 2-way match voucher for a partial amount of 500.00.
- Reinquire in Supplier Ledger Inquiry, select the Voucher and take the Form Exit to Reverse the Partial Voucher.
- Partial Voucher is removed
- Reinquire on PO. It went back to status 220/230. It should have gone back to 230/400.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document