E1: 43: PO Status Incorrect After Partial 2-Way Match Voucher Reversal
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Reversal (P0411/P4314)
After taking ESU JM19964 to Fix Bug 20354507 - PO STATUS INCORRECT AFTER VOUCHER REVERSAL, when a 2-Way Match Partial Voucher is Reversed, the PO is reopened at the beginning statuses per the order activity rules, instead of the previous statuses prior to the voucher.
The PO statuses should be the same as they were before the voucher. In this case, 280/400.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Purchase Order for J line type for a lump sum of 10,000. Order Status is 220/230.
- Set PO Print (R43500) processing option to use an Override Next Status Code of 400.
- Run PO Print (R43500).
- Order Next Status is updated to 400.
- Create a 2-way match voucher for a partial amount of 500.00.
- Reinquire in Supplier Ledger Inquiry, select the Voucher and take the Form Exit to Reverse the Partial Voucher.
- Partial Voucher is removed
- Reinquire on PO. It went back to status 220/230. It should have gone back to 230/400.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms