E1: 42W: Invalid Service Level Rule Warning in SO Entry
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
Customer Service Sales Order Entry with Powerforms (P42101)
While testing for the upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2, Sales Order Entry (P42101) is now issuing the following warning message even though there is sufficient inventory available to satisfy the order quantity.
Service Level Order Rule Not Met (42XE033)
CAUSE: The system has determined that if the sales order were to run through Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) as of this moment it would not meet the order level minimum fill % of 100.0000%. This has occurred because only 0 out of the 1 order rule lines on this order meet their line fill percentage. The sales order would not be releasable until 1 out of 1 lines met their line fill percentage.
RESOLUTION: You can overwrite the orders fill percentage to at or below 0% using the SLR overwrite exit, or increase the inventory levels.”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Using Customer Service Sales Order Entry with Powerforms (P42101), create a Sales Order for Sold To Customer 1067519 Quantity 1 of Item Number 7282841 in Branch Plant 5027.
- Two Warning Messages are Displayed as Follows:
- This order is on the following holds
- Service Level Order Rule is not met (42XESO33)
- When checking Item Availability (P41202) for Item Number 7282841 in Branch Plant 5027, there are more that 18,000 units available for Item Number 7282841 in Branch Plant 5027.
- When the issue is tested in 9.1 with the identical setup, the warning message does not appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms