Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the deploy process of an update package the header files are not copied into the full package's "include" folder. Because of this issue, any subsequent update package that references changes from previous update packages fail with compile errors. For more details, see below example:
1. Build and deploy full package named: DVFULL.
2. Build and deploy update package DVUPD01, that contains changes to data structure DS00001 (added new data structure item ITMXXX).
The data structure DS00001 is stored in N00001.h - header file, under the "include" folder of the update package.
The build and deploy of update package DVUPD01 finish without any errors.
3. Build update package DVUP02, that contains one Next Event Rule object (NER - N00002) which references the new data structure item ITMxxx.
4. The build of the update package DVUP02 fails. In the compile logs for the N00002, the following can be seen:
5. When checking the N00001.h file from the Enterprise server:
- changes to the data structure DS00001 appear for the update package DVUP01;
- changes to the data structure DS00001 do NOT appear for the full package DVFULL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms