Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800)
After upgrading from 9.0 to 9.2, when attempting to run two invoiced sales lines through sales update one line at a time, the following error occurs.
WORK CENTER ERROR
Insert to F03B11 Failed (078F)
CAUSE . . . . The record being inserted into table F03B11 already exists or you do not have authority to insert records into this table.
RESOLUTION. . Verify that the record being added doesn't already exist and that you have proper authority. Check the JDE.LOG and JDEDEBUG.LOG for additional information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an order with two lines
- On Invoice Print (R42565) Defaults Tab Processing Option #8 (Invoice Doc Type) enter RZ.
- Process both lines through Invoice Print (R42565) and confirm both order lines have the same RZ invoice document type and the same invoice number and invoice date.
- Process just one line through Sales Update. This line will be succsessfully processed and updated in A/R and G/L.
- Process the second line through Sales Update and you will get Insert to F03B11 Failed (078F) error in the work center.
The issue did not occur in the 9.0 environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms