E1: iPAD: iOS: Visual Assist Window Does Not Display All Records
(Doc ID 2179863.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On iPad, in the JDE App, the scroll gesture functionality will not scroll to the last record in the Visual Assist Grid. The actual number of records visible and displayed vary by device and Visual Assist records returned on a Search (Find).
1. Navigate to an Interactive Application (e.g. P4210) using iPad JDE Container App on a mobile, iOS device.
2. Use any control which has a Visual Assist (VA) functionality enabled.
3. Click on Visual Assist and perform a Search/Find to populate the VA Grid.
4. Click button for End of List.
5. Use touch gestures to scroll to bottom of VA grid.
6. Observe that it is not possible to view all records to the end of list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!