E1: GRID: QBE Line Refreshed When Switching Grid Formats
(Doc ID 2182782.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having data on QBE fields from a grid to search for specific data. If the end user changes the grid format to use the QBE data information gets lost.
Steps to duplicate:
- Sign on to E1
- Fast path to P01012 and create a new grid format
- Close the application and signed off E1
- Sign back in to E1
- Fast path to P01012
- Enter an E on the QBE line for Search Type
- Click on FIND. The grid will populate with all Search Type = E
- Click on the drop down for grid formats and switch to all columns or any other grid format
- As soon as the grid format is switch all QBE values disappeared and the grid populates with all available data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document