E1: XMLP: BI Publisher Reports Print in Simplex Mode when They are Launched from Report Interconnect or BSFN JdeLaunchUBEEx
(Doc ID 2182946.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When any RD job is called as child report using the Report interconnect or BSFN JdeLaunchUBEEx the "/Duplex" flag is not being set in the printer spool file. This causes the the report always print in simplex format even though the printer is set to duplex in P98616 application.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Create a custom version for R0006P
2. Create a custom version for R0008P with print immediate ON with RD associated to it
3. Map a default printer for both parent and child to a printer with duplex option turned ON
4. Call R0008P from R0006P from Init section using B91300C (JdeLaunchUBEEx) and Again call R0008P from R0006P from End Section using report interconnect
5. Submit the parent UBE(R0006P) from both fat and web clients. Collected printer spool file for child report and the Duplex flag is not visible in the file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document