Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new functionality is required regarding Payments terms in Service orders.
The detailed request is:
1) At Service Order creation: PT values should be retrieved from Customer
master, values should be stored in F4801 and displayed in Service Order
header form (P17714/P90CD002). Also should be editable and new values stored
2) At Service Order copy: PT values should be copied from original Service
Order to new Service Order (P48201).
3) At Service Order creation, if Service Order is related to a service
contract, then PT values should defaulting from contract, not from customer
master at Service Order entitlement (P1723). PT values should be stored,
displayed and editable in Service Order header.
4) At Service Order creation from quote/call/case (P48201, P90CD002,
P90CG501, P90CG503): PT values should be retrieved in Service Order from
quote/call/case and stored, displayed and editable in Service order header.
5) At Service Order creation from Preventive maintenance (R12807): PT value
should come in assigned Service Order from Service Order PM Models.
6) Service Order workbench grid (P48201): PT value should be displayed in the
grid as a column and column header should be opened for filtering in the
7) Service Order billing workfile generation (R1775): PT should be displayed
in PDF and stored in F4812.
8) At Service Order invoice generation (R48121): PT values should be
retrieved from Service Order header (not Customer master), from F4812 and
cut/paste to F4812H and then displayed in PDF invoice (R48507).
9) Due dates in invoice in Customer ledger and Account ledger must be
calculated based on Service Order header PT values, not Customer master
10) Service Order mass update features (P48022, P48714, R48714): It should be
possible to mass update PT values.
11) Service contract update (P1720): If PT values are changed in an active
contract, then all open existing Service Order related to this contract
change version no must be updated with new contract PT values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms