E1: 43: Purchase Order Print (R43500) Not Prints Message That Is Set For a Specific Language In Print Message (P40162)
(Doc ID 2184155.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R43500 Purchase Order Print do not print the message if this message is set for an explicit language, in P40162 Print Message.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Add two new messages in UDC 40 / PM Print Messages (MES1, MES2). Perform clear cash.
2. Add in P40162 (Print Message) these two new messages :
- Set the language English for the first message
- For the second message , do not set the language
3. Check in P40162 Print Message Revision , Document Selection , for the both messages. These have to be available to be printed on R43500.
4. Run R43500 for a purchase order with the first message (MES1) set in the header . This message is set for English language. The report don't print this message .
5. Run R43500 for a purchase order with the second message (MES2) set in the header . This message is not set for a specific language. The report prints this message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document