Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R31804 reporting excess variance for partial completions
When reporting partial hrs/qtys and partial completions using the R31123 and running the R31804 after all the partials are done to complete the entire work order.
material variance will be well in excess of that standard material.
Expected variance is the standard amount at time of running R31410
Steps to reproduce
1) configured item entered into sales order with transportation and work order interfaces on
2) place order with qty 10 and save
3) generate parts/routing (R31410)
4) complete 2, (without any material), backflush labor (P31123)
5) run R31802A
6) complete 3, (without any material), backflush labor (P31123)
7) run R31802A
8) complete 5, (without any material), backflush labor (P31123)
9) run R31802A
9) run R31804 over the work order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms