Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return Material Authorization Revisions (P400511)
When using Return Material Authorization (P400511) and manually entering the Sales Order Number, Type, Company, and Line and setting the Use Original Price Flag = 1, the price from the Sales Order is used on the newly created Credit Order but Accrual Adjustment is not pulled in to the Credit Order.
This only occurs If the Credit Order that is generated uses a Line Type with Inventory Interface = N. If the line type used on the Credit Order has Inventory Interface = Y, the Accrual Adjustment is applied. The "Apply on Override Price" checkbox is checked on the Accrual Adjustment (P4071) Definition. This issue is affecting returns transactions in the production (live) environment.
The Accrual Adjustment should be applied without regard to whether the credit order line is stock or non-stock.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup an Accrual Adjustment with the "Apply on Override Price" checkbox is checked on the Accrual Adjustment (P4071) Definition.
- Add the Adjustment Detail (P4072) record and add the adjustment to a schedule.
- Create a Sales Order with the Adjustment Schedule attached and confirm the accrual adjustment is applied.
- Process the order through Sales Update (R42800).
- Confirm Journal Entries (F0911) for the Accrual Adjustment are created in the Accounts setup in AAI 4270 and 4280.
- Setup a Non-Stock line type CN withe Sign Reversed and with Inventory Interface = N (Non-Stock)
- Setup Order Activity Rules for CO Order Type and CN Line Type.
- Change the Line Type on the Credit Order (P4210) Version ZJDE0015 used by RMA to a CN
- Create a RMA Credit Order for Disposition Code CRR. Enter 1 (Yes) in Use Original Line Number and populate original order number, type and line number. Save the RMA.
- Reinquire on the RMA and Row Exit to SO Entry
- Price on the Credit Order is Defaulted as the Base Price and Line type as CN
- Check Price History (P4074). The accrual adjustment is NOT applied.
- Perform the same steps with a stock line type and the accrual adjustment is applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms