E1: GRID: Grid Row Exit > Cancel Line Do Not Show Lines as Canceled in IE 11
(Doc ID 2186990.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If any grid columns are frozen, The grid lines do not show as cancelled if they were cancelled through Row Exit > Cancel Line option in P4210 or P4310 etc.
You need to click on each line after above operation to see it as Cancelled line.
The Same lines shows as cancelled if the Cancel Line option is clicked through Right Click on the grid.
Issue is specific to IE 11. Firefox works perfectly fine.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Log in to E1 using IE 11. This test is performed in 9.1 with 22.214.171.124.
2. Then fast path to P4210, Access a sales order with multiple lines.
3. Select a order line then Row Exit > Order > SO Detail Revision
4. On the Sales Order Detail Revisions, Freeze couple of grid columns. Example freeze first 2 columns
5. Screen looks like below after freeze. Observe Blue Vertical Bar on the grid
6. Select couple of grid columns (Example 2 or more) and then Row Exit > Cancel Line
7. The lines do not show as canceled immediately. Expectation is that the lines should show as canceled with strike of lines.
8. Then click on one of the lines or any place on the grid. Then one of the lines show as canceled.
9. Then click on another line, then it turns into a canceled line.
Note: The lines should display as cancelled right after clicking on Cancel Lines from Row Exit
10. Now, Repeat Steps from 2-5 and then select couple of grid line, Then Right Click to access grid row exit options. Then click on Cancel Line
11. The grid lines immediately shown as canceled lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document