Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
Assign, Recalculate and Reassign Agreements (R45100)
After setting up Ship and Debit Adjustments for a particular item and supplier and setting up a version of Assign, Recalculate and Reassign Agreements (R45100) to be launched by the Sales Order Entry (P4210) version, when the Sales Order for the item is entered, the Assign, Recalculate and Reassign Agreements (R45100) program is launched, but it generates a blank PDF and no Ship and Debit Adjustment gets attached to the Sales Order. This is occurring in the test environment.
If Sales Order Entry (P4210) launches the Assign, Recalculate and Reassign Agreements (R45100), the Ship and Debit Adjustment should be created and attached to the sales order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Item branch for Item 01053185 has Supplier Number 1259
- Ship and Debit Items (P4513) program is used to setup a ship and debit item 01053185.
- Adjustment Definition (P4071) is setup for Target Application '3' (Ship and Debit).
- Adjustment Balances (P45715) are setup with Supplier 1259, Item 01053185, SD Cost and Locked Cost unchecked, Factor Value Method 5, Unit of Measure CA, Minimum Quantity 1, Maximum Quantity 1,000.
- Adjustment Detail (P4072) is setup with Unit of Measure EA, Basis Code 5, Factor Value 0.1
- Adjustment Schedule (P4070) is setup for Supplier 1259.
- A Sales Order is created for 5 CA of item 01053185. Unit Cost comes in as 0.
- Check submitted Jobs and note that Assign, Recalculate and Reassign Agreements (R45100) is launched.
- Job is completed with no errors sent to work center.
- Reinquire on the order and take the row exit to Ship and Debit. The Ship and Debit History (P4575) screen comes up and order information is populated but the grid is empty and the ship and debit adjustment was not pulled in.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms