Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ActiveX Tuned ON.
When multi-line text gets entered by JSON (either from JSON message or from Mobile App (e.g. Add Incident), it insert it successfully. However, when you try to export the text to Excel, it doesn't do anything.
"Add Incident" Mobile app allows you to enter multi-line text from the mobile device. The MO text gets updated in F00165/GT54HS01B . The text shows up in P54HS00 in the Grid (Media Object Description) .
When you export the data to Excel, it doesn't export because it added native <LF> to symbolize line feeds. This issue is report in 2091542.1, but AIS Integration should enter the data correctly so that you can export data to Excel.
Support has duplicated the issue using ¿Add Incident¿ mobile app and also JSON message from soapUI.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Make sure you have activeX turnd on.
2. Add a new incident from "Add Incident" mobile app.
3. Enter a couple of lines in Incident Description field
4. Add it
5. Go to P54HS00 and search for your incident
6. then, you can customize the grip to fetch only incident number and the Media Object Description
7. use Export Grid Data option to export the grid data
8. Save it as CVS and open it with Notepad++
9. In notepad++ go View::Show Symbol::Show All Characters you will see the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms